Who we are
As Asia’s most influential digital transformation agency, we deliver innovative solutions for our diverse range of clients. With offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Singapore and Paris, our teams are at the forefront of groundbreaking trends in the industry.
Our services cover end-to-end digital transformation across three main pillars: digital transformation, data analytics, and marketing. We help our clients to re-envision their digital strategy to enable growth and increase competitiveness by using exciting new technologies.
As we rapidly grow our company in China and beyond, we are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our headquarters in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate has natural leadership ability, strong critical thinking skills, and a proven history of successful marketing to China.
If you are committed to rigorously improving your skillset in an open-minded, start-up environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Manage all projects for our clients looking to penetrate the China market, from our Hong Kong headquarters
- Work closely with and eventually lead our teams in Guangzhou and Shanghai to develop growth marketing strategies according to KPIs agreed with the client, including omnichannel strategies, brand-building, social media advertising, and more
- Be able to manage client expectations on a long-term basis and deal with client requests on the day-to-day execution of activities (such as reporting on project progress, communicating on KPIs, liaising with in-house teams for creative approvals, etc.)
- Use OKRs to set and track ambitious goals for our portfolio of international clients, and lead the teams towards those goals
- Responsible for working with Marketing Analytics team to build marketing models that provide actionable insights that can be incorporated into strategies
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Strategy and the Chief Technology Officer to provide comprehensive digital solutions to clients that facilitate customer-centric operating models and focus on customer experience
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Strategy to provide practical training sessions to the marketing teams in China
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Strategy and the CEO in reinforcing a sales-driven culture in the marketing team
- Work with the Director of Marketing & Strategy to develop strategic presentations for potential clients looking to penetrate the Chinese market, and present these to potential clients in meetings
- Assist in Quality Assurance of the work produced by the Guangzhou and Shanghai teams
- Support the skillset development of the teams in both China and Hong Kong
- Coordinate projects with the technical teams and marketing teams and ensure smooth team collaboration
- Must be a self-motivated, passionate individual with strategic and critical thinking skills
- Degree holder from a recognised university
- 3+ years working in China in digital marketing
- Practical understanding of the social media market in China (Weibo, WeChat and WeChat mini-programmes, RED, Zhihu, KOL campaigns, forum-seeding, etc.)
- Proven experience in meeting KPIs for large-scale projects in marketing to China
- Meticulous approach to work and projects with a high attention for detail
- Understanding of customer experience and how this translates to an omnichannel strategy
- Understanding of marketing analytics models and how to integrate data into marketing strategies
- Experience creating different types of marketing plans (e.g. long-term, brand strategies, 3-month growth marketing plans, etc.)
- Experience working with marketing automation tools or ability and willingness to learn a new technology stack quickly
- Must be willing to pass the Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification
- Fluency in English and written/spoken Mandarin is a must
What we offer:
- An exciting work environment in a rapidly growing company that is well respected in the industry
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects with a prestigious client base
- Opportunity to work directly with Senior Management at company headquarters
- Exciting career prospects, on-the-job training, and a lot of responsibility early on
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter with availability, current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job based in Hong Kong.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.