- Business Development Internship
- Sale opportunities, meeting prospective clients
- Coordinate with internal sales, sales support
We are seeking for 3 dynamic, motivated individuals to join our Hong Kong team as Business Development Interns. This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious digital agency.
Internships range from 3-6 months and if completed successfully can lead to a permanent position within IMS.
- Prospect and uncover new potential sale opportunities
- Responsible for meeting prospective clients and accompanying the management team on introductory meetings, as well as take the lead in such meetings
- Represent the company in face-to-face meetings with new clients during the onboarding process
- Responsible for identifying needs of prospective clients and establishing general scope of work during the first points of contact with the client
- Working closely with both the sales and marketing teams to produce the necessary materials (such as videos, presentations or case studies) that reflect the needs of prospective clients
- Coordinate with internal sales, sales support, technical support and service resources (from across the different office locations) to align solution design with customer’s business requirements
- To organize and attend internal and external meetings to report progress and resolve any project related issue with clients during the onboarding phase
- Communicate with management to ensure prompt updates on project status, potential clients, communications and other
- Undergraduate degree in related field; postgraduate degree preferred
- Fluency in English
- Experience in digital transformation, marketing, CRM or data analytics preferred (ability to be able to converse fluently about technical subjects is a must)
- Experience using Salesforce and ideally Salesforce certification would be a big advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and willingness to learn about a rapidly evolving industry
- Self-motivated, independent, well-organized with attention to detail and able to work under tight schedule to meet deadlines
- A good team player with strong management, communication and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- An exciting work environment in a rapidly growing company that is well respected in the industry
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects with a prestigious client base
- Exciting career prospects and training
- Competitive remuneration
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries and send to email@example.com.
All Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.